Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010

“There’s one good thing about snow, it makes your lawn look as nice as your neighbor’s.”
― Clyde Moore


I will have to put a picture of our new snowfall in after I change from my pj's. And I am only half finished with my coffee! It is a beautiful wet snow that will be great for snowballs and snowmen, so I hope Jen feels better this morning, or that Brent will be able to take the kids out!

I just told someone that it looks like a two-days-off snow...that is how teachers measure snowfall.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Gran! Two days snowfall for you and me sweetie....thats 48 hours to read Captain America comics and laugh and laugh and laugh at the "two boys." Life cant get better at 123 North Cherry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm enjoying my snow days!! We better, it'll be a pain at the end of May or into June when we make them up! Can't change any of it, so might as well make the best of it. I love being at home. I believe I would love to be retired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking the same thing, Carol...I love being home, too. With the last snow days, we were getting out May 28, so we are already into June now. I have been teasing them about the first time in over 20 years that I can celebrate my birthday at school ON my birthday!

    ReplyDelete