Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome to my life....


Growing tired of Facebook, I decided it was time to do my own thing. Having a "friend" for every day of the year is NOT my thing. I love my friends, but most of my real-life friends aren't even on FB, so what's the point? No, I mainly subscribed to FB to keep in touch with my family...children, sisters, brother-in-law, nieces, nephews, greats and grands, cousins, etc. Yes, there are a lot, but I really WANT to hear about their lives. Therefore, a blog is born...as my grandson, Ben, would say, "Ta dah!"

Of course, there are many other subjects I want to discuss besides family: books, cooking, animals, scrapbooking, gardening, etc....so I hope my blog will attract some of those new-fangled friends out in cyber space, too.

Some days I will have pictures or videos to post, some I will not. Today, I am posting a picture of Ben, waiting to go into the last basketball game of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment