Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow

Now why would you play hooky today, you know school will probably be out the rest of the week? I was wondering why I didnt get a reply from my email to you today (I sent you a picture of Jayren playing dress up). Hopefully, we will still get to go to South Carolina Thursday morning, looking forward to getting to a little warmer weather at the beaches.

Mama is doing good today. I think Michael is planning on doing an interview with her sometime soon. He will probably film it and have Dee ask her questions about her growing up.

The snow is really coming down now, I think we already probably have 2-3 inches....geez...stop already.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know, my thinking is different...if I am going to have a few days off, why not start early???? LOL

    South Carolina isn't getting any of this cold stuff, are they? And anyway, by the end of the week it should be better...ya'll will have fun anyway..just getting away! I sure wish we could.

    I love, love, love the picture of Jayren..thanks!

    And Michael and Dee would be great doing an interview of Mama, she loves both of them more than us, you know!

    Yeah, snow is piling up here, too. Well, got Coke, and lots of cat and dog food...should be fine.

    ReplyDelete