Monday, February 15, 2010

February 13, 2010










Bakerboo visited this afternoon while Jen took Ben and his friends to see "The Lightning Thief" at Owensboro. This was Ben's late birthday celebration....last year he had to postpone because of the ice storm! Anyway, Baker and I had a huge time. We played, and sang, and tried to make jibjab Valentines, but apparently so was everyone else in this hemisphere, so we weren't successful with that. We did get to video talk with Martie and Alisara, so that was fun. Baker made faces in the camera while the rest of us talked, then Martie would make a face and she would try to copy it and vice versa. Martie and Baker are pretty much two-of-a-kind.

Also, Baker opened her Valentine gifts from Bear and me, so we could watch her enjoy them....

She got a zhu zhu hamster and some fancy schmancy dresses for her Barbie...also in this picture (if I uploaded the right one) she got a Jonas Brothers card (her boyfriends!).

Now I will try to upload one with her face showing! LOL
Okay, not exactly where I wanted them positioned, but I guess I can't be picky.

After shopping at Kroger for snowbound food (you know....Princess fruit snacks, Jello Chocolate pudding--which Baker calls brown jello---, cocoa, marshmallows, chips ahoy, cinnamon toast cereal, etc.), we joined Bear at Phillies for lunch...Baker had a loaded baked potato, Bear had butterfly shrimp, and I had chili. Very good. Then we came home and Baker watched one of the two movies we got at Movie Gallery...Polly Pocket...the other one was Bratz. It was getting late and Jen hadn't come by, so I called and asked if Baker could spend the night because her eyes were getting very droopy. Once she went to sleep, she was out for the night. Love to watch them both sleeping...their innocence really glows then.















2 comments:

  1. This is pretty cool. This would be a good way to document the kids funny sayings, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it...I have started so many journals and never finish them, but I have to keep in mind that this isn't private...LOL.

    ReplyDelete