Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 21, 2010

Yep....I messed up...haven't been writing for a few days.  For one thing, we had school three days in a ROW!  I think next week will be the first full week of school for us since Christmas break.  Anyway, I was bushed each day after school.  Yesterday I went to see Mama...she is doing good.  I wish I could see her more often, although every time she goes somewhere it throws her off.  She says she feels lost, and I can certainly imagine that she does.  For the first time in over 80 years, she probably feels her life is without purpose.  She says all she does is watch tv...I asked her if she reads and she said yes, she did do that.  It was so pretty outside, I tried to get her to go out, but she said she didn't want to.  Maybe I can get her out once Spring really gets here.  I took some pictures of her and Chrissy, her cat...


After I left BG, I went to check on Daddy's grave and left a UK flag flying.  The way UK played yesterday against Vandy, though, he might be wanting it off by now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment